New Version 156 September, 2018
Build 156 was put into production September 10th, 2018.
New allowed answer UI
Users now have more allowed answer options: External Value List, Text, Date/Time, and the option to select if the answers are a part of a Collection.
More descriptive error message when failing to delete Implementation Components that are linked to Decisions
Print Button Removed
The Print button was removed, however the Print All/ Word functionality remains.
Smaller Images saved to Reader
Smaller images are saved to the Reader now to make the Reader load more quickly.
Improved Sorting of Tags
As Tags are created, they are automatically added in alphabetical order to the drop-down selection.
Other Recent Builds
New Features in Build 154
- Error messages for poor network connectivity and bad links have been updated to provide more information to help the user to debug these issues.
- Users can choose a default tag for their current session and for their profile. The selected default tag will auto-populate in all search boxes and description fields of new objects. The All Activity and My Activity panes on the Home page reflect the selected tag as well.
- Users can search for #orphan to identify all objects that have no connection to any other objects- whether they are on a Decision Requirements Diagram or not.
New Features in Build 153
- The Reader button now opens correctly on Safari to display the DRD, corresponding links, and all other Reader features.
- Users will not receive update notifications for their own updates to an object used in an open diagram.
- Lastly, some infrastructure work was completed to support extending the API to support DMN export.
New Features in Build 151
- Enhancements were made to the UI including an upgraded diagram palette and a change in the diagram Comment to match the DMN standard.
- Objects can no longer be deleted from the Search if they are displayed on a Diagram.
- Besides the change to the palette, the build has made some minor improvements to the diagram editor.
- Synchronization between the diagram and edit tabs has been improved
- Zoom levels have been updated and zoom is managed better, making it easier to work with zoomed diagrams
- Ellipses showing missing data refresh when other users update the diagram
- The Permalink button (which opens the object in DecisionsFirst Modeler Reader) has been renamed to Reader
- The use of #tags in diagram names is now supported in the reader
New Features in Build 150
- Some issues with tags have been resolved so that objects can be tagged in their name or description, even when the objects are created through the diagram
- The generated diagrams showing all the requirements of a Decision, Knowledge Source or Input Data have a clearer layout
- The Support page link now works in all supported browsers
New Features in Build 149
- Diagrams are always saved correctly for use in the Reader.
- The ellipses showing undisplayed requirements are updated when objects are added to or removed from diagrams.
- Occasional problems saving comment text have been fixed.
- Unecessary autosaving of diagrams has been eliminated.
- Display of an object's requirements scales better for complex objects.
- Occasional errors when opening objects from diagrams with sketch objects have been fixed.
New Features in Build 148
- You can now restrict the search to a particular object type when searching for objects to add to diagrams
- Search page labels for sorting have been changed to be more intuitive.
- The permalink button now opens the matching page in DecisionsFirst Modeler Reader.
- Any object on a diagram that has requirements not currently displayed on the diagram is shown with an ellipsis.
- In addition timeout errors due to network traffic and some other problems are handled more cleanly.