Information for students of the UMGC class DATA 610 Decision Management Systems
1. Shared Class Account
- You have been setup with a shared account for the class by your instructor accessible at modeler2.decisionsfirst.com.
- Append decisions and objects you make or upload with your initials. All students in the section are in the same database. Renaming will make it easier to find your work. You can also use a tag in the name or description.
- Close tabs in a reasonable manner as you work. This is a shared class database and a very large number of open tabs can cause issues.
2. Printing Objects & Diagrams
While on a diagram or an object properties tab for any object type, the hamburger menu (three lines at the top left) displays a Print option. Selecting this option allows for the object or diagram open to print to a PDF.
3. Decision Modeling White Papers
All the Decision Management Solutions white papers (Decision Modeling, Framing Analytics, etc) are posted to your UMUC class. You do not need to register to download for each one. If you don't find them please contact your instructor. You are welcome to download any white paper or other material from the website, this is only intended to save you time.
Our support hours are 8:00 am PDT - 6:00 pm Pacific business days. Please plan ahead for assignments. Support is not available on weekends without prior arrangement.
Please contact us at email@example.com .