Problem: Links and buttons within DecisionManagement Application are unresponsive (MacOS)
Possible Cause: Silverlight libraries not initialized correctly
- Confirm if this is the underlying issue. Try to open Microsoft Silverlight preferences pane by navigating to Applications folder, and clicking on Microsoft Silverlight application.
- If Microsoft Silverlight Preferences pane opens, then the following fix does not apply. Please continue troubleshooting.
- If Microsoft Silverlight Preferences pane does not open (i.e. Microsoft Silverlight application is unresponsive or an error window appears), follow the steps below.
- In Finder, navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft
- Find and delete 'Silverlight' folder
- Navigate back to Applications folder and click on Microsoft Application application again. The Preferences pane should open now.
- If this does work still, you will need to delete the enclosing 'Microsoft' folder itself. (Deleting other folders in the Microsoft folder is fine since all of them will get re-initialized when corresponding programs are launched.)
- Again, navigate back to Applications folder and click on Microsoft Application application. The Preferences pane should open now.
- Delete DecisionManagement Application
- Download DecisionManagement Application and install again.