Please be sure to use a supported web browser and that Microsoft Silverlight plugin for your browser is installed and up to date.
We currently support Microsoft Internet Explore (IE) on PC. Windows 10 Users: IE is available under All Apps/Windows Accessories or type Internet Explorer into search.
DecisionsFirst Modeler uses the Microsoft Silverlight browser plugin in IE.
- Please make sure the Silverlight plug-in is up to date, see http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx.
- You can test your browser/silverlight by loading this page http://bubblemark.com/silverlight2.html or https://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/new-controls/demo/.
Important Update for Firefox users on PC:
- Mozilla Firefox no longer supports Microsoft Silverlight
- DecisionsFirst Modeler uses Microsoft Silverlight and so Firefox users will need to use Windows Internet Explorer (IE) browsers.
Important Update for Safari users on MacOS:
- Silverlight support has been discontinued with Safari 12.0 - 17 September, 2018.
- MacOS users can use the open-source SeaMonkey-Project browser based on Mozilla. (http://www.seamonkey-project.org/) If your security settings do not allow this browser to launch, you will need to control-click the icon to launch it.
Silverlight is not supported on Google Chrome, Firefox (as of August 2018), Safari (as of September 2018), or Microsoft Windows 10 Edge Browser
If Internet Explorer is not available, an installed version is available for download. See DecisionsFirst Modeler Downloadable Application for more information.