Important Update for Safari users on MacOS:
Update November 20, 2019:
MacOS Catalina users may experience issues using DFM due to a Silverlight issue. To work around this issue, please take the following steps:
- Install the IE Tab extension in Chrome.
- Open the IE Tab Extension and select the IE-11 environment to simulate.
- Click in the search bar within the web page to incite the popup.
- Wait for the Limited Time Trial popup to allow "Resume" to be selected and then click it.
- Within the web page, enter https://modeler.decisionsfirst.com into the search bar.
- Log in and use DecisionsFirst Modeler as normal.
- Silverlight support has been discontinued with Safari 12.0 - 17 September, 2018.
- MacOS users can use the open-source SeaMonkey-Project browser based on Mozilla. (http://www.seamonkey-project.org/) If your security settings do not allow this browser to launch, you will need to control-click the icon to launch it.
An installed version is available for download. See DecisionsFirst Modeler Downloadable Application for more information.